Friday, September 16, 2011

asalamualaikum,

The rumours start to spread out , oh im not scare its just that im worry about what people think about me, sometimes i do not care about those this, but most of the time , the feeling just keep looking toward me. its been busy months for me this few months , the exam just around the corner, perhaps i just ready for a few subject but not for math , it seem that i had been trauma with the last test , which i only got (i dont want to mention it here).  im getting stress with all the homeworks, and because all my classmate are fast learner. afraid.nervous. sad. jelous. that just few word described me lately.i guest i should be tougher .


then i managed to read one article in i luv islam.com. Syaitan make you lost hope, while Allah always giving you hope, hope to repent after you been astray, hope for you to deliver you sadness, hope for you to be as close as you one to your Lord , TRUST IN ALLAH , and everything just gonna be fine, insyallah, may allah bless me in continuing my studies in ib , insyallah , amin3.

No comments:

Post a Comment